Nothing is more frustrating than having a stubborn, stripped screw. This extractor kit set can extract stubborn, rusted, stripped screws or bolts.
- Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped screws or bolts.
A set of 5 bits from 6 mm to 12 mm for different sizes of stripped screws.
- Made of durable high-speed steel.
Self-starting - No need for a pilot hole.
Special coating to reduce friction and run cooler.
- The large bit has a 6-sided shank and small bits have hex shank to prevent slip in the drill chuck.
- The two-flute design gives you faster, smoother cutting.
- Size: 5 bits from 6 mm to 12 mm, each of approx. 55 mm long
- Handle: Hexagonal shank 1/4 inch (6.35mm)
- Surface treatment: Nickel plating
- The extractor works best when the drill is set at a lower speed / torque. Go slow and with light pressure. The drill should be in reverse rather than forward. Try to align the drill portion with the center of the broken bolt.
- 1 Set x Screw Easy Out Screw Extractor